Tuesday, May 7, 2013 | By: ~Valerie~

The Huntress by Dorothy McFalls


Book Synopsis:

It's nothing personal.......

Blond, beautiful bounty hunter Vega Brookes is on the hunt for her latest skip trace. Her prey, ex-special forces officer Grayson Walker, is ruthless, a killer. She shouldn't feel attracted to him. Even so, the closer she gets to finding Grayson, the louder her instincts shout that things are not what they seem.

It's only murder.......

Grayson Walker is dangerous....and determined. Someone is killing those closest to him, and he's desperate to find out why. When a firecracker of a bounty hunter comes close to capturing him, he fights back and ends up shooting her. Yet not even a gunshot wound can cool the sparks that fly between them whenever they're together. Soon, his life turns into a deadly race to earn Vega's trust, track down a killer, and avoid falling in love.


Book Review:

OMG!! I did not see that coming at the end of the book! Wow, total surprise for sure! Okay on to my thoughts of this particular book, lol! It is by far the darkest, most disturbed, and overall most disgusting piece of literature I have read, haha!! I don't know if I should be ashamed for saying that I really enjoyed this book. Might make me seem a little out of whack for liking such a messed up book. This is actually a complete opposite on the books I read but I have to say I will be adding more into the mix. I like the whole thrill experience  and keeping me guessing as to what the next page holds.

Carolyn McCray has amazing style of writing, she knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat!! This was my first book I have read by her and I have to say was really impressed with how well written it was. I also like the fact it has multiple POV's which is awesome because you get to see more incite into the characters. There were a couple points I got confused as to who's POV it was, but it all worked itself out after a little while.

I definitely have to say that no one under the age of 18 should read this book. It was very disturbing and extremely graphic. If you have a sensitive tummy to blood and guts, wouldn't recommend either. I was actually able to download a few more of her books and I am looking forward to reading them! If they are anything like this one, I know they will be good! I know one thing, they are not books I will read right before bed time, haha....definitely creepy!! Pick this up and read for you will not be disappointed at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment